Oh I do have exciting news~ we are having a GIRL! I can't believe I hadn't posted that yet! We are thrilled, though I think me more so since I can't wait to go girl clothes shopping :) Ryan and I went through all of Ethan's clothes this past weekend and pulled out all the gender neutral items. I had to explain to Ryan that even though it had a cute little duck, bear, etc, it was BLUE and not gender neutral. We mostly have onesies and green and yellow sleepwear for the new baby so I definitely see an outlet shopping trip in the near future! Her name will remain top secret so inquiring minds will have to wait until the end of October. Suggestions are still helpful though, its a lot harder to come up with a name when it wasn't picked out in middle school like Ethan's name was.
Ethan and I did go to the Roger Williams Zoo in Rhode Island a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time with our friends. Here are a few pictures (now that I have found the camera cord)
The giraffe was pretty close to us!
Ethan and Ollie liked watching the Elephants get a bath
Whatever animal we were looking at here must not have been exciting. A lot of the animals were small and/or sleeping so Ethan didn't recognize that anything was there.
There was a small petting zoo and our fearless little boy had no trouble going right up to the animals to touch them.
3 comments:
Congrats on a girl! That is so exciting. Is Ryan happy or was he wanting another boy?
I've obviously been waiting for this post! I'm so excited for you that you're having a girl! Ryan will understand about the clothes as soon as the first person at the grocery store or wherever comments how cute "he" is when referencing your baby girl even when she's dressed in all pink. That's why Hailey wore bows everyday without fail! I will have fun figuring out something to send you--good thing I still have lots of time to determine just what it will be! I'm going to have to give you a call as soon as I can get life back in order--swimming lessons everyday are totally altering my schedule!
congrats on the girl!!! they are fun to have around for sure!!!
we just might have to go shopping together too!
love zoos!! we went to that one a few years back and the kids still talk about it!
Post a Comment