Yesterday after lunch Ethan went to the living room to play with his trucks while I cleaned up. Next thing I know he carries a pack of diapers into the kitchen, places it on the floor and uses it to reach his sippy cup on the counter. Yikes! We are used to pushing things a few inches back but pretty soon there will be no Ethan-free zone on the counter. Its only a matter of time before he pushes the chair over there. Here is photographic proof taken on my cell phone of his genius status ;)
3 comments:
Awesome. Don't you just love the creative, clever ways little ones get to what they want?
It's fun, but work to keep them safe.
So fun when they get to that stage where their brains are always on the move and they can problem-solve on their own. Plus the solutions can sometimes be pretty comical. :) Oh, and I'm still waiting for a post to come up that announces the gender of the next Fisher baby! I'm not sure if a comment you posted on our blog awhile back is my answer or not, so I'm very curious!
Oh well! He will continue to find ones to amaze you! Hey I joined a blog hop today and most of the blogs are MOM blogs w/giveaways, coupons and reviews (not my cup). Anyway you should check some of them out...
Post a Comment