background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I think we need to remodel the bathroom

Ryan recently asked me what I wanted for my birthday.  This is not your typical list, but my only hope for getting these projects done in the near future. Here is my list:

1. Finish painting the trim on the first floor
2. Finish painting the bathroom
3. Finish painting the Adirondack chairs

Notice a pattern? These are all projects Ryan started and then moved on to something else before finishing.  Now he wants to spend his summer outdoors working on the yard.  After yesterdays shopping trip,  I came up something else to add to my list:

4. Add storage to the bathroom
This is what the corner of the bathroom looks like.  With all the free shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, soap, lotion, razors, etc. I get from my coupon deals, I have run out of space! Both the upstairs and downstairs bathroom cabinets are crammed full of toiletries. There is just no where left to put them. Hopefully Ryan can come up with a solution and my bathroom won't be messy anymore.  I lined everything up for the picture and Ethan promptly played Godzilla knocking them all over the place.  He also likes to hide bottles in his room.  I found a lotion bottle under his dresser while looking for his binky the other day.


I'm sure that anyone who actually reads only reads it to hear Ethan, so here are a few pictures of what we've done since Ryan is now done with school!

He loves the sprinkler we just got him. He was just too cute, he'd bend over, stick his face in and then come up all surprised his face got wet! Then he'd laugh and do it again. He had a ball getting wet and I'm sure we will be using this sprinkler all summer long.
Today we went for a bike ride, he doesn't look too excited at the moment, but he really does enjoy it.

3 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I don't just read for Ethan! But the pics are cute!

Traci said...

how cute with the sprinkler!
can't wait to see your finished painting projects too!

Lora said...

Ummmm You could store them in my bathroom!! Or you could just help me get started with couponing when we get into our new home.