I've had this banner up for all of his birthdays!
We had train tracks that went around the house for the kids to be conductors in their own trains
When the guests arrived, they each got to decorate their own train to take on the tracks
These were some fast trains! It was hard to get a picture of any of them racing along!
Ethan loved his presents!
His awesome chocolate cupcakes made by my brother Matthew
Ethan had a hard time waiting for us to sing Happy Birthday to him, he just wanted to dig in!
Everyone enjoying the cupcakes :)
He wanted a pinata, we opted for a pull one since there was snow outside and I wasn't about to let anyone
start swinging a bat in the house!
Ethan had a great time and was sad when everyone left, his great idea was to have another birthday party tomorrow! I told him he'd have to wait until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment