Ethan's looking so grown up! His expressions are too cute. I always think it's fun to see a series of pictures like that as you get a little hint of the experience. Sorry I haven't sent an email with my cell number yet. It's been a bit crazy here and we just got back from a week-long trip to Utah. I haven't forgotten you though. I'll try and get it to you soon. I'm looking forward to talking to you!
3 comments:
Very cute!
Ethan's looking so grown up! His expressions are too cute. I always think it's fun to see a series of pictures like that as you get a little hint of the experience. Sorry I haven't sent an email with my cell number yet. It's been a bit crazy here and we just got back from a week-long trip to Utah. I haven't forgotten you though. I'll try and get it to you soon. I'm looking forward to talking to you!
I am in love! He is so adorable! He looks so grow-up and the smoothie sound great too!
Post a Comment