You can skip over the next few ones if you want, here a few of the animals we saw.
Ryan's brother Nate recently got a motorcycle so of course Ryan had to try it out. Nate is sitting on Grandpa's bike.
With all the hot weather, they brought out the sprinkler for Ethan. Nate was the only brave one to get close to the water. Ethan eventually figured out he could pick up the sprinkler and point it at people, including Ashley (Nate's wife) and I!
One night we drove over to Cunningham Falls State Park. Ethan got to swing with both Grandma and Grandpa.
He also enjoyed walking the balance beam.
The last day there we went swimming. Ethan loves the water. After he saw Ryan dive off the diving board, he wanted to try it. Grandma dipped his feet in a couple of times off the diving board, but I guess that wasn't enough. Later when just Ryan was in the pool with Ethan, he climbed up on the diving board. Ryan didn't think he would actually jump in, but he did! Ryan was right under the board and caught him, this little guy isn't afraid of anything!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great time! If Paige would jump off a diving board I might have a heart attack! And I am with you, yeah for the AC. I can't wait until we move back to America so we will have an AC!
Post a Comment