Now that he has his wooden train track down stairs, he likes to set it up so it takes up the whole dining room. He has enough track to make a mini city!
Lillian likes to play with the train tracks as well.
Lillian has her kitchen in the bedroom, they both enjoy "cooking" something for Ryan and me.
His newer train set is a Chuggington set that allows you to build up.He is always coming up with crazy layouts that takes the trains on and off the table.
She loves her stuffed animals, I don't know how she sleeps with that many on the bed!
Our little reading corner is a perfect spot for Lillian to "read" to her doll Sophie.
The dinosaurs that Uncle Matthew gave them have been a hit, Lillian loves to line them up and have them "talk" to each other as Mommy, Daddy, and baby. They are always nice dinosaurs.
Even when he is not playing with his trains, Ethan is lining them up and tying them together with yarn to make a train to drag around the house.
She thinks the garbage truck is a ride on toy!
We are starting to get into games, Hungry Hippos and Candyland are Ethan's favorites. Lillian always want to play, but she is still a little too young to follow the rules or remember not to put the pieces in her mouth!
Even though he has been stuck inside, he still does his work with his digger, front end loader and bulldozer. Ethan likes to set up toys and then use his equipment to move it around.
One day I walked into the room to see Lillian sweetly playing with her dollhouse, setting up the dolls in various rooms. Little did she know Ethan was preparing an attack on the other side!
Ethan has started to get into building with his legos. This look is just him getting annoyed with me always wanting to snap a picture!
Both Ethan and Lillian like to do puzzles, if only they liked to clean them up better when they are done.
Ethan loves to build forts when Lillian is not around, she tends to destroy it. This day we built it and and I left him to play for a few minutes and when I came back, he was sound asleep under there. I wish it was always that easy to get him to nap during the day!This has nothing to do with this post, but a just a cute story I wanted to make sure I wrote down. A couple of weeks ago we went to a grocery store that has a playroom for the kids so the parents can shop kid free. However its for kids 3 - 9. So Ethan went in and Lillian had to stay with me. She did not like that one bit! Ethan loved the playroom and keeps asking to go back to that store (too bad its not the store closest to us!) About a week afterward, Ethan asked me if Lillie was 3 years old yet. I said no, she just turned 2 before Christmas. Then he asked if she would turn 3 tomorrow. I had no idea where he was going with this, so I asked him, why did he want her to be 3? He said, "I want her to be 3 because the next time we go to the store, she can go to the playroom with me, she will really like all the toys in there." What a sweet boy, thinking of his sister and wanting her to share in the fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment