background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Family Photo and Shutterfly

Today we took a family photo for our Christmas cards.  We are running behind this year because I’ve been busy caring for Lilly while trying to make sure Ethan doesn’t destroy the house.  Today we finally made a point to do it and it was not easy getting a toddler and a newborn to both look decent in the same picture. Luckily Ethan was thrilled with pushing the button for the remote control for the camera and it at least kept him in the picture!     



Since I don’t have the time this year to design our own card, I’m glad that Shutterfly has over 800 options to choose from.  They have ones with multiple photos like this one:
Which I probably should have done rather than try to get all four of us in one picture!

They also have great folded cards. 
I like this one, the picture is adorable, hmmm…maybe I should rethink our card, Ethan loves to give Lilly kisses.

So many choices, I’m going to have a hard time deciding which one to do!

If you haven’t procrastinated like me and already finished your Christmas cards, Shutterfly has other great products. Here are my favorite ones:










Are you a blogger?  You can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly.com.  Learn how here!

No comments: