Ethan has learned a lot of new things while I am nursing Lilly. He learned to knock over the gates so he can get anywhere in the house. He learned how to push a chair up to the fish tank to play in the water. He learned to open the fridge to get his leche. After putting a latch on the fridge, he learned to open the latch to get out the full brita water pitcher and dump it on the floor. He learned how to start the washing machine. He learned how to turn on the computer and then climb up onto the desk to turn on the speakers because he wants to watch pbskids.org. What he will learn next?
He loves to line up his cars and trucks and then clap when he is done.
Our sweet Lilly
Wide awake and actually content in the bouncer. She wants to be held 24/7. Good thing I have a mei tai to carry her in during the day.
Nice and comfy on the beanbag while Ethan and I read some books. Ethan even tried to show her the books.
Ethan loves to give Lilly kisses. Unfortunately he usually tries to sit on her when giving the kisses
He also likes to hold her hand. I've been surprised at how gentle he has been when holding her hand.
2 comments:
I have a boy like that. I thought my house was child proof, now I'm having to William proof everything...good luck! Hehe.
how tender!!!
that ethan sure is keeping u on ur toes!!! good luck!!
thank goodness they are both qt's, that is how they get away with stuff!
Post a Comment