background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Lillian Sophia is here!

Our sweet Lilly was born on November 3, 2010 and 6:36pm.  This birth experience was much better in that she was born the same day I arrived at the hospital for the induction. There was a great nurse who came in to check on me while my assigned nurse was eating dinner and asked "do you want to have a baby now?"  3 pushes and roughly 15 minutes later Lillian was here!  She was a healthy 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. Just like Ethan she was born with a full head of dark hair! Ryan was again able to take off 2 weeks.  Ethan has loved his one on one time with Daddy and I am glad that I get to focus on Lilly. Ethan has already learned to say her name "Yeye" and every morning comes running into our room to look for her.  He loves to give her kisses.  He's done really well around her, only trying to pick her up a couple of times and hasn't been aggressive towards her yet. We love her and think she is the perfect addition to our family. 
Get ready for a photo overload!









2 comments:

Heather and Kyle said...

Congrats! I have been wondering if you had her yet. She is so cute. She looks big.

Traci said...

she is so cute! love that ethan can say her name as well!
glad she is here safe and sound and that all is well!
take care!