background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ethan and Halloween

I made Ethan a lion costume for Halloween this year.  His first animal sound he made was a lion's roar so I thought it would be perfect for him.  However, when we had his costume on and went to a few neighbors houses, Ethan would not roar!  I still think he looked cute!

 That weekend Ryan was busy raking up leaves and since Lilly still hadn't arrived, Ethan and I hung out outside.  Actually I relaxed in a chair while Ethan tried to help. 

He loves throwing sticks in the fire pit so Ryan started a fire.

These pictures are smoky from the fire but I love his expressions while he played in the leaves.
Here he is helping Daddy make a pile.
My mom came by to bring us dinner (yummy chinese!) the day after we got home from the hospital with Lilly and brought Ethan's cousin Jack. Who needs a TV when you can watch a fish tank?

No comments: