If you live around us, you know that today it rained all day so no we didn't take Ethan out in the rainy weather. Instead we took a hike last Sunday when the weather was gorgeous. The Canton Land Trust has several properties in town that have trails. We decided to check it out. We were the only ones there and it was a nice short walk that was really quiet except for Ethan shrieking and laughing. He loved being in the backpack, now we know we can take him on a longer hikes. We enjoyed it and can't wait to try out another trail.

Ryan wasn't too happy when Ethan realized he could reach Ryan's ears and started to chew on them!

My mom say I never put pictures of me, so here ya go Mom!
4 comments:
Thanks for putting a picture of yourself!!
Aww, what a fun outing. I love the pics (esp the one of you).
My in-laws say the same thing to me--that I never put up pictures of myself. I think it's 'cause Hailey's a lot cuter than I am! I am very jealous that it is fall there and you can wear long sleeves and be outside for long periods of time and have real trees, and, and, and.... We're just now celebrating that it didn't reach 100 degrees since Monday!
Cute Pictures! We miss you guys..Ethan is growing up fast! Hope everything is going well. How are you guys liking your new house?
Post a Comment