We can't believe that Lilly is already 5 months old. She is growing so much and is finally outgrown most of the 0-3 month clothes. She really is a peanut! She is consistently rolling over and often sleeps on her tummy. She loves to roll to her tummy. She is starting to sit up and has been able to get to a sitting position while on the boppy pillow. She is getting very good at grabbing things, everything from the chicken off of Daddy's plate to the book I am reading to her and Ethan. Of course everything she manages to get a hold of goes straight into her mouth. She already has Daddy wrapped around her finger. Lilly usually is fine sitting in her seat in the kitchen while I make dinner. When Daddy comes home, she gets fussy because she knows he will hold her. Every night Daddy eats dinner one handed while he holds her on his lap. She is back to mostly sleeping through the night after a rough month. She is still not consistent when it comes to napping during the day. Lilly lights up when she sees Ethan. His newest thing is to show her how he jumps. She laughs so hard every time he does it. They have taken baths together a few times. It works out great, Ethan is content to watch her kick and splash and she makes a lot less of a mess than when he is kicking and splashing around!
Here she is so proud of herself for sitting up.
One minute later shes diving for her toes.
I finally caught her talking and rolling over on video. Lilly was already camera shy, everytime I pulled it out, she would just stare at it!
I finally caught her talking and rolling over on video. Lilly was already camera shy, everytime I pulled it out, she would just stare at it!
1 comment:
Can't believe she is five months already. They grow up to fast
Post a Comment