We may have a future doctor here!
He loved watching the balls go round and round.
Not surprisingly, the water table was his favorite activity. Especially after he found Nemo!
Lilly had fun watching her brother splash around.
Both Lilly and Ethan love fish tanks. They must take after their dad.
Thats one happy girl after she ate!
Ethan liked the Gecko the best, maybe because her name was Lily.
He wasn't thrilled to dress up like a cowboy, the boots and hat were a no go.
Another ball activity that he loved. He'll probably like it even more when he gets older and he actually moves the pieces to make his own track.
I'm surprised Lilly slept through all the noise Ethan and Daddy were making.
After we got home, Ethan crashed and took a nap while Lilly was all smiles in the exersaucer. She alternated between playing with the toys and watching the fish.
We had a fun day despite the cold weather. Ethan and Daddy are crazy enough to go outside and are currently building a fire while Lilly sleeps in my arms. I think I'd call it a perfect day :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures, glad you had a blast at the museum.
PS GREAT HAIRCUT, SO CUTE!!
Great day- it's down the street from me! Used to be a Farm Shop, than a Friendly's there....I lived on the opposite end of the street when I was a kid...
Post a Comment