Last week we went with some friends to the Eric Carle Picture book Museum. We had a lot fun and the boys were able to run around and make as much noise as they wanted, we only saw 2 other families there the whole time. Besides the 3 galleries, there is a movie theater and a library (organized by illustrator) with lots of neat toys. I didn't bring my camera but here are a few pictures I took with my cell phone.
The boys getting ready for the movie. Ethan didn't weigh enough to hold the seat down. He was not at all interested in the movie and preferred to climb the stairs instead. The movies are the Weston Woods videos of classic children's stories. They showed one of my favorite books when I was a kid, Owl Moon. I even wrote a sequel to it in 5th grade!
Eric Carle designed 4 huge murals for the hallway. They were in bold, bright colors and Ethan was enthralled by them. Maybe I use them as inspiration for my next "I can do that" project!



No comments:
Post a Comment