Last week we went down to Maryland for Nate and Ashley's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we are excited that Ashley is now officially a Fisher! We also got to spend time with Ryan's sister Crystal and her son Tyler (who came up from Arkansas) and his Grandma and his aunt Marianne (who came out from Utah) for the wedding. Tyler is almost 2 and kept trying to get Ethan to play with the cars and balls Tyler had. He didn't get that Ethan is too young still. Here are some pictures from last week:

Ethan with his Grandpa and Great-Granparents Fisher

4 Generations of Fisher men

Us!

Almost the whole Fisher Clan (minus Jonathan and Tyler)

Ethan with his Great-Grandma Frampton

There are more pictures I wanted to post, but can't find them right now, however I did find this one from the other day. We did a "photo shoot" with Ethan outside since it was a nice day and even though Ryan hasn't edited them yet, I couldn't resist posting this one, I think its hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment